28/09 - ORGANIC LAW OF EDUCATION

In this class we begin to focus on the curriculum to get to know it better since it is essential for our future teaching. We were discussing whether the class books follow what the curriculum says or not and how we could change it if it included something that it shouldn't. On the other hand, we were giving our point of view a of the open or closed curriculum. In my case, I think that right now I prefer a closed curriculum because I am still not very familiar with it. We also saw the importance of the preamble in education, as well as its principles, among which are the quality education, the combination of quality and equity and the commitment to the educational targets. To finish, we were also discussing in class what includes quality education such as having good teacher training, reducing the number of students in the classrooms and making it successful at the end. I would agree this class is very important to know the curriculum since it has never been explained to us well.

Comentarios