18/10 & 19/10 - PRESENTATIONS OF METHODS AND APPROACHES

During these two days we have seen in class the work of our classmates on the methods. Thanks to these presentations I have been able to remember methods that we studied last year in the methodologies subject. On the other hand, speaking of my group's presentation, I really liked doing this work since it dealt with the content-based, task-based and participatory approach, which I believe is a method that can be brought to class since it is Work on the target language in other subjects in order to do mini tasks until reaching the final task and the children work cooperatively so they are all participating at the same time. Furthermore, our colleagues gave us good feedback on our presentation, so I am very satisfied with the work done.

I leave you the link of the work below so you can take a look.

https://youtu.be/BIVJqa9iygI?si=hUQ0H9WqpcPfN08J


Comentarios