21/12 - TEACHING TO YOUNG LEARNERS & LAST DAY

In the last sesson, we proceeded with the two presentations of "teaching to young english" that were pending. The first one was chapter 9 "reading and telling stories",  in which they designed three activities where the children developed reading skills as well as speaking and listening skills. The three activities consisted of storytelling adapted to each cycle; these activities make learning more enjoyable.

The last one was chapter 10 "festivals", in which they developed three activities related to the Christmas festival. The activity for the first cycle consisted of singing various Christmas songs accompanied by the teacher and his guitar. The activity for the second cycle was a gymkhana, and the activity for the third cycle was a Christmas card for a classmate. All the activities were adapted for all grades and were very fun to thus conclude our last class.

Apart from having learned English language teaching in this course, I have met new classmates that I will never forget. I also want to thank teacher Maribel, who has taught us the curriculum, since it is not usually addressed in most subjects and is very important. She has also shared different methodologies and dynamics to implement in the classroom. But the most important thing is that she has taught us to teach with the heart, which is the goal of education. I bid farewell to this blog with some images from this day alongside my classmates.

 












Comentarios